Advertising Ideas For Your Business
don’t forget to add your business
Here we have put together some videos and ideas on how to find or help with your advertising from strategies to promotions take from it what you need to help drive your business forward and thanks for taking the time to check out our page. Don’t forget to add us on facebook there will be a link at the bottom of the page where you can get more free advertising.
Business Ideas & Advertising Help
When I First started out I knew nothing about advertising or business I have learnt everything the hard way and in doing so I have learnt a lot about what works and what does not but every business is different and what works for one person does not for another but the principles are still the same. The list that is below I did not compile totally myself just used a lot of the ideas I found that works, but I think there are some really great ideas for new business and old, so here it is for you all to use, hope you enjoy and take some ideas for it, I personally like the library bookmark idea, so can anyone print bookmarks and if so how much give me a price?
1. Put your website on notepads, pens, newsletters, bumper stickers, coffee cups. and give them away
2. When you buy your morning paper, slip some of your flyers in with the rest of the newspapers.
3. Free Business cards online (You can make your own and get them free through VistaPrint to start)
4. Article marketing and blogging are one of my favourite methods of free advertising. If you can write articles and then use a free service to publish them, it’s possible your articles can become viral.Then your articles will spread like wildfire and could have the potential to be viewed by hundreds and thousands of people.
5. Participating in the online discussion on forums and blogs like Reddit this is an excellent way to get the word out there and can tell the town, city or the world about your amazing business or ideas, and best of all it is all free. But remember build relationships first and use your signature to let everyone know what you do and who you are.
6. Free classifieds. Online classifieds as well as your local newspaper.
7. Targeted magazine advertising is one of the most cost effective ways to advertise your business not free but very good value for money.
8. Solo ads. Remember Test, test, test. Your success depends on the colour of your ad and your heading!
9. Mail out postcards and offers.
10. Try to purchase leads that are targeted and related to your business. And If it’s possible always get their phone number and follow up.
11. Bookmarks for libraries, do not forget to talk to your librarian first.
12. Purchase cheap seed packets, put a tag on them with your website as well as a saying like, I am in the business of helping people grow.
13. Use your knowledge and publish a newsletter or ezine. One your build up your list you can offer paid subscriptions or ads.
14. Word of mouth (friends and family).
15. Forwarded emails or replying back to unsolicited email. Add your testimony to your signature line.
17. Pens to hand out with a short advertisement and your URL.
18. Welcome, baby cards for hospitals.
19. If your domain name is a string word, try capitalising each. This helps people who just take a quick glance remember it.
20. Create an information type handout that briefly explains your business.
21. When you go to a garage or yard sale, ask if you can leave a few of your flyers there.
22. Community Colleges. Every student needs a part-time job.
23. Put a business card in all outgoing mail including anything that has a postage paid envelope.
24. Visit establishments you do business with (doctor offices, health food stores, karate/dance studios, etc) and ask if you can leave flyers.
25. Car magnets. You can put magnets all over your car.
26. Promote your business for free in local magazines, newspapers, community newsletters, etc. Many rely on voluntary writing contributions.
Translate your knowledge into an article. It is free advertising and an effective way to establish yourself as an expert in your field.
27. Leave your business card in restrooms at restaurants or on cork boards around grocery stores.
28. Get a booth at school events and share what you offer.
29. Look into putting an ad in school-sponsored publications (directories, PTA booklets, etc). Usually not too expensive.
30. Set up a free giveaway box in any store that will give you permission.
31. Post flyers at apartment complexes if they will allow it.
32. Place flyers under windshield wipers of cars.
33. Newspaper classified ads are cheap and effective. Ask about having your ad appear with a color background to make it stand out even more.
34. Buy a personalized stamp and put your ad on it. Stamp the back of any envelopes that you mail.
35. When it comes to advertising and marketing, repetition plays an important part in your campaigns success.
36. We all get junk mail with the postage paid envelopes. Just send a flyer back to the company and use their return envelope.
37. Personalized Tshirts.
38. Makeup Gift basket raffles for Church bazaars, concerts held during summer, at your local community hall, or any town function. Do not forget to put your business card or some other advertisement in the basket.
39. Put flyers on car windshields at your kids sporting events.
40. Leave a business card with your tip for your waiter/waitress.
41. Reply to spam email with your own business advertisement.
42. Give your business cards to friends and family and ask them to give them out to people they know who would be interested in part-time income.
43. Put up flyers at the local colleges, libraries and grocery stores.
44. Ask you’re local Chinese or curry takeout if you can post a flyer in their window.
45. Create a post-it stack of your business cards with a glue stick and then post them at pay phones.
46. Business cards with a magnetic back really stick in people’s minds as well as on their refrigerator.
47. Leave business cards on the change machine in the mall arcade or at the ATM machine.
48. Put your website address on your sun visor using vinyl letters.
49. Find an old metal tin (or new), put a magnet on the back, put your business cards in them and then just attach this to your car when you go into a store.
50. Be different and get noticed. When you are unique then you are one step ahead of your competition.
51. Build amazing Social Profiles across all Networks and post your business deals
There are so different ways to promote your business without spending an absolute fortune. Think outside the box every idea could be a good one. Remember most people notice things that are different,
something that draws their attention or even makes them smile.
Try to keep things simple, keep it cheap at first and before you know it your success will be achieved without going bust.
Dont forget to add us on facebook @keepmemagazine